Employees Must Wash Hands
You must read this blog by Omawarisan, he swears that this is the only photo he’s ever taken in a public restroom:
I propose a revolution where these signs are strictly adhered to.
We all know my feelings on public restrooms, hand-washing signs, bathroom attendants, and stupid signs in general. Omiwarisan takes it to the next level. I applaud his ingenuity and regularly enjoy his blog. You should check it out.
- Wash Your Damn Hands (idonesaidit.com)
- Hand-washing (lessonsfromresidency.wordpress.com)
- Did You Wash Your Hands? How About Your Data? (the-decisionfactor.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Doesn’t Wash Her Hands After Using The Bathroom (now100fm.radio.com)
- Can You Catch Germs From a Public Toilet Seat? (everydayhealth.com)
- New Product Invented to Revolutionize the Way We Use Public Restrooms (prweb.com)
- 5 Steps to Effective Hand-Washing (everydayhealth.com)
- Stomach bug outbreak at farm sparks warning to wash hands
View original post 73 more words